26 May 2014

Photos of My Mom's Family

I few years ago when I was at my Grandma Bev's house in Missouri I took pictures of a stack of old family photos.  I was just going through my computer files this week and came across those photos again, and thought I'd share them here.  They're of my mom, her parents and brothers, and her grandparents.

My mom's older brother, Paul Christopher Spohr, getting his hair cut.
And the man on the right is his father, Carl John Spohr Jr.

Nettie Graham Spohr with her grandson, Paul Spohr.

(I'm not sure who this person is who is holding Paul).

Nettie and Paul

Carl John Spohr Sr. with his grandchildren, Paul and Amy (my mom).

My great grandparents, Nettie & Carl Spohr Sr.
Amy Lynn Spohr with her Grandpa Carl

Carl Spohr Sr. & Paul Spohr

Nettie, Paul, & Carl Sr.

Paul, Nettie, & Amy Spohr

Amy Lynn Spohr

Carl & Beverly Spohr with their 3 oldest children: my mom Amy, her older brother Paul, & baby John.

John Robert Spohr, my mom's younger brother.

John

Paul & Amy

Carl Sr. & Carl Jr.

Amy on the right (Not sure who that is on the left -- one of her brothers?
It looks too young to be Paul, but doesn't look like John to me).

Nettie Graham Spohr with her son, Carl John Spohr Jr.

Beverly, John, Paul, Nettie, Carl, & Amy Spohr

Carl Sr., Amy, & Paul

Nettie, Beverly, Amy, Carl Sr., & Carl Jr.

Amy & John

Bev, Carl, Paul, Amy, & John

Carl Sr., Paul, & Carl Spohr Jr.

Amy, Nettie, & Paul Spohr

Paul, Amy, Carl Sr., & Nettie

My grandparents, Beverly Frances Monk Spohr & Carl John Spohr Jr.

Carl Sr., Nettie, Paul, Carl Jr., & Beverly Spohr

Nettie with John

Amy

Amy Lynn Spohr

John & Bev

Amy & Paul

John

Beverly, John, Carl Sr., Amy, Nettie, & Carl Spohr Jr.

John

My great grandparents, Nettie Dorothy Graham Spohr & Carl John Spohr Sr.

Amy & Paul with their dad, Carl

John

Nettie & Carl Sr., Paul, Beverly & Carl Jr., & Amy

John

Nettie, Paul, Bev, Amy, John, & Carl Jr.

Nettie, Paul, Bev, Amy, John, & Carl Jr.

Nettie, John, & Beverly Spohr

Carl Jr. taking a photo of Amy, Beverly, & Nettie Spohr

Carl Sr., Nettie, Amy, John, Beverly, & Carl Jr.

Amy with her youngest brother, David

John & David

John

Amy

John, David, & Paul

David Courtland Spohr

Nettie with David

David Spohr

David

David & Nettie

Amy, Beverly, John, Carl, & Paul

Nettie & David

Nettie & David

Nettie, John, & Carl Sr.

David Spohr

John, Paul, & David

David Spohr

David

Carl, Beverly, & Nettie Spohr, and Frances Olive Dick Monk with Amy and her sewing machine.

David

David

Paul, Amy, John, & David

Paul, David, & John

John

Amy

John & David

David & Nettie

David

David with his grandma, Nettie

Amy, David, & Carl Sr.

David

Carl Sr. with David Spohr

John Spohr

No comments:

Post a Comment