26 January 2013

FamilySearch.org Family Tree Photos



So I found out today about a new part of the FamilySearch.org website that I thought was a pretty cool idea.    If you go to www.familysearch.org/invite/photos you can upload your family photos, then tag the individual people within each photo with a name and a link to where each person is on your pedigree chart.  You can also create albums to organize your photos on the website, and share them with others online.  I have tried it out a little bit this afternoon, and it's very easy to use.  It looks like they're still working out a few things before they officially release this new photo feature on the site, but right now you can try it out, see what you think, and leave feedback for improvements.  I made several photos, so I can upload my photos and organize them by different branches of the family.  Anyway, I thought it was a cool idea, so I thought I'd share.



No comments:

Post a Comment